The Gaelic Society of Inverness' annual dinner is on Friday 14th November at 7.30 pm in the Craigmonie Hotel, Annfield Road, Inverness.
The Chief of the Society , Margaret Bennett, will give a talk on 'The Life and Songs of Kitty Macleod'.
The menu for the evening will be as follows:
- Chef’s Homemade Leek and Potato Soup
- Timbal of Melon, Pineapple & Mango with raspberry coulis & lemon water ice
- Baked Fillet of Haddock with a cheese & herb crust set on a leek and parmesan sauce
- Roast Breast of Chicken served with skirlie, onion gravy & cranberry sauce
- Oven Roast Vegetable Pasta with a tomato & basil sauce
- Pear Pavlova with Drambuie cream
- Warm Apple Flan served with vanilla ice cream
- Tea or Coffee & Mints
Tickets are price at £28 and are available by contacting Alice at 01463 231891